We kindly request that you carefully review this Privacy Statement, the Terms & Conditions, and the Shipping Policy to understand our procedures and practices concerning your information and how we manage it. If you disagree with our policies and practices, please refrain from using our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you consent to this Privacy Statement.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our Website and business, who are contractually obligated to keep personal information confidential and use it solely for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to or not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information, see Controlling Your Personal Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply the Terms & Conditions, or any terms of any purchase and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Our Contact information: eMail: email@example.com; Mint Armory LLC, Attn: Customer Service, 8798 Westpark Dr, Houston, TX 77063.
If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible through email or by writing to the addresses provided above. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. However, we may not accommodate requests to change information if we believe doing so would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. Additionally, there may be technical limitations regarding account associations that we cannot accommodate.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may still be viewable in cached and archived pages, or they might have been copied or stored by other Website users.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see If You Are a California Resident for more information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
The Website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave the Website, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this Privacy Statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Changes to Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this Privacy Statement periodically for updates. The date this Privacy Statement was last revised is identified at the bottom of the page.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to this Privacy Statement on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat Website users’ personal information, we will also provide a change notice on this page.
Policies Regarding Children
Our Website is not intended for children and we do not sell products for purchase by children. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Website, register for, create an account for, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website Operating in the United States
The Website is operated in the United States.